Hello,everyone. My name is Xianmin Yu. My English name is Mike. If you don't like this name, you can just call me "MIN", I don't mind. I think the English name just easy to call me sometimes. If I like , I can change my English name in different place.
I have been stayed in London about 5 months. Hhis is my first go aboard to live in the overseas. When I arrive in London. I feel disappoint. I don't like the weather.Because it's too cold for me. You can't share the sunshine everyday. The weather lead me to felt sad sometimes.
I am a single. I like play basketball. But during this time , I just went to play bastkeball once. I like sports. I often go to internet to see some news about NBA.
In the daily life, I don't like cooking. So when I live in the London, I eat a lot of hamberguer. When I have free time, I often go to walk in the garden.
In the London Meterpolitan University, I felt happy. I have some good friend in the school. We often go to visit some famous place together. I think my English improve well.
Thank you . I hope we can be good friend in the futher.
Friday, 9 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you make your own hamburgers? It's quite easy to do?
Post a Comment