In this week , Obama is the 44th president of America. When I finish my homework, I go to the internet to find the video about Obama's speech. This video is about 20 minute. I can't listen so clearly about the speech. But I can understand a little about his speech.At first, he said there is a hard work wait he to do. Because grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors. Then he go back to the before period. He said American is at war, and a lot of people lost the work. The finance is very weak now. The challenges they face are real. They are serious and they are many.
Obama said American remain the most prosperous, powerful nation on Earth. He said the American worker is remain stronger, The state of the economy calls for action, bold and swift, and we will act - not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth.
He said a lot in the speech. I don't mind what he said. I will pay more attention about what he do in the next few year. Does he can improve the world economic better? Does he can help the world to defeat the finance crisis? Does he can make the world more peaceful than before?
Saturday, 24 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment