Saturday, 24 January 2009

About my subject

In the london meterpolitan univercity, I will contiune to study my master.My subject is about finance.So I go to the web to find some information about my course.
My subject is the internation finance. In this sociey, finance is very importance. Internation finance can create a lot of opportiunty to the people who live in the earth. But in the other hand ,the finance crisis is also destory our life. So we should pay more attation on the internation finance.
My subject is about finance.The Course structure is that The course consists of eight core modules and a four-month placement. The first semester takes place in Poitiers and the second semester is taught in London. You will also need to complete a dissertation/project, which can be undertaken in either the UK or France.
The international finance Core modules include:Quantitative Methods for Finance
Accounting ,Analysis and Control ,Global Financial Markets ,Portfolio Management
Research Methodology ,Mergers and Acquisitions ,Global Strategic Management,Corporate Social Responsibility.
When I finish my course ,I want to find some Career opportunities to work in the London. Then I will go back to China to develop my career. We know London is the centre of the internation finance. So at first I must do my best to impove my English ability to contiune study.

No comments: