Because I should write something about globalisation.So I like to go to library to do some rearch. At wensdany afternoon, I go to the library to find some books which is related to the globalisation, and some about my subject. I used the computer to do the rearch. I found my book is in the first floor. I found it is diffcult to find some book. But I need some book to do my essay. So I try my best to found.
I found four books. The books title is:
Global Finance: New Thinking on Regulatig Speculative Capital Markets.
Globalization under threat: the stability of trade policy and multilateral agreements
Global finance at risk
The asian financial crisis and the Architecture of global finance
These books is very good for my to complete my essay, And I also think when I study master, I need spend a lot time to do research in the library. When you read a lot of book which is relative to you subject, you will have some good idea from the other people's essay.
Sunday, 25 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment