As the time go, I have studied in the London metreplitan university about 6 month. During this time, I think my English is improve better than before. When I study in the school, I have a lot of time to talk with the foreign people to improve my speaking skill. And I also have a lot of time to listen teacher said. I think it is very important for me to improve my listening. Although I didn't speak more in the class, But I always to listen careful.
But I did't to do well with some new word. It's difficult to learn some new words. So when I write some essay, I can't use some acdemic words. I decide when I contiune to study in the university, I must to learn a lot of new word in the futher.
I suggset that when you study the English course , you must to do a lot homework by your self. If you don't study by yourself, you can't improve more in the English ability.
Sunday, 25 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment