Every week, I keep the habit of to take conversation class. Michael is very friendly teacher.I often feel happy when I in the conversation class. But I think some conversation class is too late for me to join it. This month, I go to conversation class 3 times. I remember some topic of the conversation class.
Sometimes we often play games in the conversation class.Teacher often give our some card, we use card to communication to each other,such as the teacher give someboby's name, and give some information for us. I and my partner have diffrent card. Then we go to talk with each other and to finish this game.
Last wendsday, we talk about every country how to use less of resource. I work with a girl who comes from Taiwan.
I think conversation class can improve my speaking ability.
Sunday, 9 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment