First, I think my English is not well. In the China, I take the IELT test. I found my reading is better than other language abilities. I found my listening, pronunciation is very weak. My grammar,vocabulay and writing is better than listening. When I finished 3 months English courses, I think my listening is better than before. Although sometimes my speaking is not fluent, but I can communication to classmate easily. I can understand what they mean.
Sometimes my friend need my help beacause of my English is better than them. When I helped them, I felt very happy.
I must spend a lot of times to talk to other people, such as my friend, classmate and all people who speak English. It's very important for me to improve my pronunciation. I can through BBC radio, watching TV to enhance my listening. I often read newspaper to improve my reading. I will continue to do this. I think I can go to libray to read some grammar and vocabulary.
Finally, I think through my teacher dilek and my classmate help, my English will improve well.
Sunday, 9 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment