Friday, 7 November 2008

Task1

Hello, everyone.My name is Xianmin Yu.You can call me Min.
I come from China. I have been in London only 3 months. I lived in st ann's ROAD. It's near to the Manor house station. I often spend 20 minutes to go to school.
When I live in London, I don't the weather in the London. The weather in the London change everyday. It is very cold.
I like sport. If I have free time, I often go to play basketball. I don't like to stay in one place so long time. So I don't like to watch TV or movies. Because of my sound is not very nice, so I don't like singing too.
Now I study in the London Metrepoliton University. When I finish my English course , I continue study MA of International Financial.
I have a part-time work. When I have free time , I can go to earn some money. I think the living cost in the London is very expensive.
I like to make some good friends in the life. When we have some problems, we can help each other.

No comments: