speaking,Because we are the aboard students, so we need speak more in the school. I often speak more with my classmate. We talk about our life,my study, my interesting. May be we have a lot of mistake in the talking , but I think we must speaking more to enhance my speaking ability.
I also go to the conversation class. I think conversation class is more useful in the study.The teacher often teach me some speaking skill.
If I have some free time ,I often listen the radio by the mobile phone.For example,a judgement is due in a case which could have major implications on how DNA records are stored in the UK's national database. This new is listen from the BBC.
In the Monday,1/12/2008, my good friend told me listen to the radio is very useful to improve my English.May be you didn't know anything when you first listen to the radio, but if you listen more, you can understand more than before.
So I often listen radio now.
Wednesday, 3 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment