In the class, I learn some new words. It is very useful in the writing and in the daily life.
small----tiny hungry------starving hot-----boiling tasty-----delicious big-----enormous/huge/giant funy-----hilarious
dirty-----filthy any----- furious interesting-----fascinating tired-----exhausted
These word can also use with very and absolutely together.
e.g I was very angry. I was absolutely furious. In the class, teacher give our some questions, such as which fascinating place you visited. In the London, I stayed in here only for one month. I only visit London Bridge, Buckingham Palace. I think if I have free time, I would gone to some famous place to visit.
Throught the UK quiz, I know a lot of new knowledge of UK. UK's population is between 50-60 million. Birmingham is the second largest city in the UK. In the UK quiz, I understood some new place in the UK. such as River Thames, Cardiff and so on.
I also know some colloquial word in the UK.
a quid----1pound a fag------a ciaarette a cuppa-----a cup of tea a loo------a toilet plonk-----cheap wine a kip----- a(short)sleep a brolly------an umbrella a telly-----a television set
In the UK, I have a lot of problems,such as culture shock, communication, unemployment, homesickness and so on.But when I stuied in the London one month.I think these problems can be solved. I like challenges and I'll work hard to fulfill my ambition
Through the first eaxm. I knew I would study hard.I think I'll have a bright future in the UK.
In the conversation, we talked about how to point the way. We can use some words to point the way. such as on next to, inside, on the top, and so on.I think speaking is very important to any people.
Friday, 22 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment